Dear My Sweet Baby Boy,
One year ago today, the most beautiful child was born into this world and my life was forever changed. You have brought so much joy into our lives since the moment we first looked into your beautiful blue eyes. This year has held so many priceless memories: your first smile, first laugh, first tooth, first crawl..and soon to be your first steps. Each milestone has made my heart burst with a pride I'd never known. I never knew it was possible to love someone as much as I love you. Every smile, every hug, every kiss makes my heart feel as though it will burst.
Over these past 12 months, we have watched your personality develop. You are always quick to smile and laugh and can easily brighten the moods of those around you. You love to test your daddy and I to see what you can get away with....most of the time with a huge grin on your face. You love to sing songs and laugh at Mommy and Daddy's silly dancing. You love to play with your pup-pups, especially Joey who loves to play with you too. You love to watch Sesame St when you have TV time, and rarely pay attention to anything else when this is on. You love bath time and you always have. Splishing and splashing are your favorite things to do.
You do not like nap time or bed time and you put up quite a fight some days. You do not like to brush your teeth and you make that chore very hard for Mommy and Daddy (usually Daddy). You don't like your face to be wiped or your fingernails to be clipped which drives Mommy bananas!
There is so much more to tell about your personality, that I could go on for days. Your Daddy and I love everything about you....even the parts that drive us crazy. You have made this year so wonderful and it has truly been the best year of our lives. Every day is brighter because of you and the world is a better place with you in it. Words just cannot describe the love I have for you or just how truly special you are. You are the most amazing, beautiful person I have ever known and you are loved by SO many. You are my world, my sun, my moon, my shining star. I love you with my whole heart and every ounce of my being. I cherish every single moment we spend together.
Thank you for the little person you are and the person you will become in the years to come. I am so glad God has chosen me to be your Mommy. Happy 1st Birthday baby! I hope it is wonderful!
I love you baby, always and forever.
Mommy
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Bryson!!!
OH MY GOSH.. that was so sweet! :-) I hope he had a good birthday! :-)
Happy birthday Bryson, from your Oklahoma cousins. He is so handsome.
Love
Carol and Aunt Carol
Post a Comment