Monday, November 2, 2009

Playin catch up...

Ok ok so I've missed a month of blogging. Oops again!! A lot has been going on so I'll try to do a run down in a few blogs.
Bryson had his first birthday party at the Gilbert Park a few weeks ago. We had a blast and he did so well. He saw lots of friends and family and completely demolished his cake! I don't think he even took one bite of it! It was great to celebrate this huge milestone in Bryson's life with the people closest to us. It's wonderful to see how loved our son is!! Here are some pics of our time:

The adorable cake thanks to Carey and her mom! Thanks guys!!

Bryson and Torrin, wagon buddies!
Being silly

Checkin out the cake


Not liking the hat one bit!

As you can see, we did have a bit of a meltdown at the end of the party, but overall the day was wonderful!! Good food, good friends...what more could you ask for??

No comments: