Bryson's 7 month birthday has come and gone and I'm sure 8 months will be here before we know it. Bryson has been talking up a storm...and sometimes screaming up a storm. (he recently "found" his voice....so yeah, that's interesting.) It's so funny to watch him when he's being silly...he thinks he is the funniest thing ever. I swear this child must be a mini Jeffrey all around! He just laughs and laughs at everything...which is really cute unless you're trying to put him to sleep and all he's doing is laughing at your efforts.
He has also started waving his hand constantly which is pretty amusing to see. I don't think he quite realizes that this means "hello" but I feel like this is his "I'm happy to see you" greeting. It is too cute. Also, he has finally conquered the difficult task of rolling from back to front so we are excited about that! He's not a pro yet, but I'm sure it wont take long. I'm anticipating having to baby proof the house VERY soon because I know in just a few weeks that child is going to be crawling.
Anyways, not much of an update this week BUT I do have some pretty darn cute pictures to share!







No comments:
Post a Comment