Monday, May 18, 2009

Here I go again on my own!

Hello again! This has truly been an eventful couple of weeks. Not only has Bryson taken his first swim in the pool, he has also begun sitting up by himself and is in the process of cutting his first tooth! It is insane how quickly things are happening! He is now rolling back and forth constantly and is no longer stationary on the floor. I'm thinking crawling will be here soon...probably before we hit 9 months! Also, despite my diligent efforts to get him to say "mama" he spit out "da da da da" tonight. I will keep trying though!
Since Bryson has mastered the art of sitting up now, we decided to try some "finger foods" tonight. I'm not sure he liked them. What do you think?

No, that is not his tooth that you see in the below picture. That is a puff stuck to his gums!


Here is Bryson during his first trip to the pool at his Great Aunt & Uncle's house.
Swimming is serious business.


And here are several other miscellaneous pics:
Sitting up all by myself!
WOAH!
Forget the cow, I'd rather chew on the tags.

Giving Gingey some lovin




Ha! I'm not sure what this look is but it was too funny not to share!

More to come soon!
Love,
Jennifer

1 comment:

Living the Long Life... said...

The pictures are so cute!! What a doll!