Next week Bryson will be 7 months old!!!!!! Can you believe that?? The time continues to fly by. He is doing so well and growing so big. He's almost gotten the hang of rolling over from back to front so we're expecting him to start doing that any day now. He is also really learning how to kick those legs so we're also expecting crawling to start sometime in the near future. I swear every day he's doing something new. Yesterday he discovered how to make this weird clicking noise with his tongue and bottom lip which was definitely new to us! He thought he was so funny though!
Also, he's starting to show his "mama's boy" side...which I of course love. It warms my heart when he is actively seeking me out, wanting me to hold him or come to him. There is just something about the bond between a mother and son....I absolutely love it. If we ever have a little girl, Jeffrey is going to be in big trouble! I know we'd have a daddy's girl on our hands!!
Bryson has really turned out to be such a happy/content baby. We had some rough times in the beginning, but now it really seems like the only time he cries is when he's hungry or sleepy. When he is sleepy, we have major issues. Nap time and bed time can be one heck of a challenge for us on most days/nights. He fights sleep like it is his worst enemy. We are trying not to give into him so much at night time and trying to teach him to put himself to sleep. (As I type I'm listening to him cry in his crib in the next room.) It's hard not to go to him and "rock" (i.e. bounce, swing forcefully, etc...whatever works) him to sleep but he has GOT to learn to be able to fall asleep on his own at some point! It's tough but we're giving it a shot! We're just going to get him good and tired and lay him down. The rest is up to him. (we'll see how that goes!)
Anyways that's about all there is to tell right now. I thought it would be fun to end my post today with a comparison of some pictures of "then and now".. so enjoy!
THEN:
Swaddling now:

(I literally walked in to check on him 10 minutes ago and found him like this. What a photo op! But...at least he's asleep!)
Love yall,
Jennifer




.jpg)

1 comment:
He is getting SO big!!! What a handsome fella he is ... I better pretty soon he will start flirting with Savannah!
Post a Comment