So we are now coming into my 35th week of pregnancy which means there are only 5 weeks left until this little guy gets here. Did you hear me? I said 5 WEEKS! I don't think anyone is as freaked out as I am about this! I am so excited to meet my child, but I am terrified at the same time. I have so many emotions running through me all at once that it is absolutely insane. I've never been such a basket case in all of my life. I find myself crying all the time...which can be embarrassing at times when this happens in public places. Fortunately, everyone tells me this is normal so I feel better about that! I feel like time is going by SO fast and I feel like even after all these months of preparation...I'm just not ready! (Although I'll probably be singing a different tune here in a few weeks when I grow increasingly uncomfortable.)
Other than me freaking out, we are all doing very well. Bryson is active as ever and gets the hiccups at least once a day. We have fun playing "name that body part" as he moves around and gets situated. I think most of the time he likes to stick his little rear end up for us to see. Seems like he's already a little jokester like his daddy. :)
We definitely have some very generous friends and family because the amount of stuff this child has already brought in is insane. His little nursery is slammed full of stuff and now we just have to figure out where to put it all! I'm so thankful for every one's generosity. I can't tell you how touching it is to know that so many people care about us and this baby. It really and truly means the world to us. Thank you!
Please continue to pray for us and little Bryson as we enter into these final weeks. It's definitely going to be a crazy ride!!!
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jennifer, we do pray for you every day. You are in our hearts and prayers always.
Carol
Post a Comment