Tuesday, September 23, 2008

bobble head dolls are the coolest.....


Jennifer and I got another peek at Bryson on Friday. At 37 weeks, our little man weighs in at 7lbs 7ozs!! His arms and legs are measuring at 37 weeks, BUT thanks to his daddy, Bryson's head is a little on the large side. Sorry, buddy! I wouldn't wish this bobble head syndrome on anyone, especially you! You'll just be as smart or smarter than me. Probably smarter! See you soon, little-big man.


We are so close to finally meeting him! Thanks to all of you for your prayers.


Jeffrey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bryson, not only do you get the bobble head from your dad, but Aunt Lula says that the Fesperman's are known for their big heads also. So you are double blessed. As your daddy says, this means that you are going to be so smart. We love you all and wish we could be there to share in the fun.
Love from all of us in Oklahoma

Anonymous said...

Jennifer, the only e-mail I have for you is your work and I don't know if you are still working or not, but wanted you to know that Nadine had knee-replacement surgery on Tuesday. She is doing great, everything is going as expected. Keep her in your prayers. She as do all of us sends our love and prayers for you, Jeffrey and Bryson. I know it is geting close to for Bryson to be delivered so be sure and keep us in the loop. I know everything is going to be great. May God's blessings and love touch you and your precious family. Love Carol Ann.