Monday, September 15, 2008

Another week bites the dust

Well another week has come and gone and we are one week closer to meeting this little guy. It's unbelievable how fast the time has flown. People keep telling me the last few weeks drag by so slow but it's just the opposite for me. They have been zooming past! I finally have the nursery organized and everything is put away and ready to go.
As of this past Friday I have not dilated any, but the baby's head is down and ready to go so that's good news! Now we just wait. I go again this Friday and they will also be doing an ultrasound to see how big this guy is. I'm curious to know if we've got a hefty baby!
I wanted to share some maternity pictures we had taken by our friend Ashley Hutto-Gaskins. I just picked a few of my favorites to share. When the pictures of Jeffrey and I were taken, it was an extremely muggy/humid day and we were miserable! We weren't to happy with our appearances that day but what can ya do? That's SC weather for you!






That's all for now! We'll keep you posted!
Love,
Jennifer


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Jennifer, how beautiful you are. We all wish we could be there with you to share all of these precious moments. Thank you so much for the blog. At least we can share this way. Aunt Lula sends her love. We love and miss you!
Carol