I hope everyone had a great Turkey Day! I know we sure did! It's hard to believe that Thanksgiving has come and gone and fall has almost left us! Although, for those of us here in SC, I think it's safe to say that we haven't had much of a fall this year. We've gone back and forth between hot and cold weather for all of October/November, so much so that the leaves barely even changed color this year! They just died and fell off the trees. I think they just got so fed up with the weather they didn't know what else to do. Ahhh, how I miss fall. Anywho..
This past weekend we had the pleasure of having a photo shoot with the very talented Kellen, of
Third Eye Wide Photography. We wanted some fall shots of the 3 of us and some good pics of Bryson for our Christmas card. We got some great shots and I was so excited to see how well they turned out! Here are a few of our favorites:




Thanks Kellen! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment