Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Enjoying the winter wonderland from a cubicle...

Hi all! Well today was an exciting day for all of us southerners....we saw a little bit of snow! Of course, those of you who live down here know that this is a huge event...schools close, businesses have delayed openings...etc. All for just a little snow. We just don't know what to do with ourselves. My job of course had no delayed opening and no closing so here I am sitting in my cubicle when I'd rather be wrapped up in a blanket at home with my boys. Oh well. What better way to be productive than to update my blog? Jeffrey had MLK day off yesterday so he got to stay home with the baby, and since the daycare is closed today, he gets to stay home again today. Lucky him!
Unfortunately Bryson has not been feeling too well lately. He had a little tummy bug last week which, after some formula changes we thought we had under control, however it is back this week. Poor little guy was up most of the night last night fussing. Hopefully we can get him back to feeling well soon. He is now strictly on soy formula until he goes to do the doctor in a couple weeks (we were told by a nurse that this would help ease his tummy). I'm really hoping he does not have a milk allergy though! He also has a bit of a cold which he has so lovingly shared with me so that's no fun for either of us. I guess these are the joys of having a child in daycare! I better get used to it I suppose.
We have been debating on whether or not he could possibly be teething early because he is showing some signs of it. He will gnaw on anything you put in his mouth, and he has been drooling a lot more than normal. If this is the case, it could be a contributing factor in his fussiness. I don't see any teeth poking up just yet so we'll just have to wait and see!
Despite being sick, Bryson has been in a really good mood the past week. He has been talking even more and smiling at almost anyone who talks to him....especially the ladies. What a flirt he is already! He is a silly little thing. Here are some recent pics of our little ladies man!

Mmmm, I love eating my hands!


There's that smile! (a little blurry)

Still lovin bath time!

Stickin the tongue out for the camera. What a jokester.

Breathing in some steam from the shower. (the camera was fogging up)

Sacked out!

Just hanging out in mama's favorite pj's!

I am way too cool.
I'll be walking soon! :)

No comments: