We are really looking forward to the holidays coming up. This year is going to be so special with a new baby. I've finished up most of my shopping and thankfully I've been able to do a good bit of it online. Shopping with Bryson is not always the easiest thing to do. I've learned he's not too fond of it. We like to wait until the weekend when Daddy can go with us. Bryson loves the Christmas tree. We sit him in his bouncy seat and he just looks the tree up and down. It's precious.
That's about all there is to share right now. Our baby boy continues to get more beautiful each and every day! I can't believe how lucky we are!




1 comment:
You guys make such a beautiful little family!! That is one cute boy and I sure love his plaid Christmas outfit!! He looks just adorable!!!
Post a Comment