Well we've made it through almost 3 weeks now! I can say that life with a newborn is a little crazy at times but we love spending each day with Bryson. He's already growing and changing so much and it's fun to see what each new day brings. I still stare at him for hours wondering how he could be mine! What a precious gift from God.
I made it through my first week of being a "stay at home mom"! It's so weird being home and not going to work every day but I'm enjoying it so far! Thankfully Bryson is a very good sleeper during the day time so my job is pretty easy. We snuggle and watch TV and he sleeps the day away. I just need to figure out how to make myself sleep the day away too!
Saturday we took Bryson for his first photo shoot and he did so good! I am thrilled with the pictures we got! He is so adorable I can't hardly stand it! He did poop on me during the naked shots, but I imagine it wont be the last time that happens! I thought I'd share some of the pictures from the shoot. Enjoy!
Jennifer




No comments:
Post a Comment