
Wow! I'm about to be a father!!!!! Don't get me wrong, I am one excited dude. But, I am also one nervous dude. Lately, I've learned a lot about what being a dad really means and what the purpose of a dad is. Boy, do I have a lot to learn!! My prayer is that God will show me how to be the dad He calls me to be. Who better to guide me than my heavenly father? The little dude will be here in no time. Pray for us.
Jennifer is handling pregnancy like a champ! She's had rough spots here and there but she is doing very well. God picked the perfect mother for Mr. Bryson Alexander.
Dirty diapers,
Jeffrey
We are now accepting applications for qualified babysitters. Serious inquiries only. Just kidding!
3 comments:
you know that Torrin will always be happy to babysit, but if you are like us, you will NEVER want to leave Bryson!!
No worries in the babysitting area. Aunt Erica is ALWAYS on stand-by!! I'm so happy for you! You're going to be a wonderful daddy!! Love ya! :)
God loves you and love from all of us in Oklahoma. You will do great.
Love Sandy
Post a Comment